<VV> VV T-shirts

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 00:26:33 EDT 2015

Hi all, been doing an inventory of the CORSA Merchandise and found some Virtual Vair T-shirts.  13 Large and 5 Medium only.  We are putting them on SALE for $5.00 each plus $3.00 shipping.  Just send me a check made out to CORSA for the amount of shirts desired and I will have them in the Mail right away. CORSA Rosters are selling well and I hope we have some left to take to Knoxville Tn. $8.00 Post Paid.  It would be nice to have one for your trip to Knoxville.  Jerry Brown4049 Liberty Church RdManning SC. 29102Cell 803-225-0005