<VV> Correct Battery Group

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 13:18:48 EDT 2015

Bob - The Corsa Concours rules state:

Permissible modifications for Factory Stock Original classes:
1.  Replacement AC PF-4 oil filter
2. Replacement AC air filter(s)
3.  Replacement AC Delco battery
4. Current production tires including radials in  75-Series or higher aspect
ratio acceptable. Corresponding letter, metric,  and P-metric sizes
equivalent
to original are acceptable.
5. Whitewall  width plus or minus ⅛" of original acceptable
6. GM service replacement  exhaust pipes and mufflers acceptable
7. Replacement belt(s) of original  appearance acceptable
In the event of a tie, normal replacement items that  most correctly match
original equipment will be used to break the tie.

So-
I think the battery group was a 24F, but there were a couple of groups
used, a standard and a heavy duty. I am sure a Concours guy will step up with
the info you need. Have fun!

-Seth Emerson

In a message dated 4/25/2015 6:06:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,