<VV> Corvair Track Classic

Chris Shade shadesclassiccorner at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 13:15:32 EDT 2015

Hello Fellow Corvair Enthusiasts!
I hope that this message finds each of you doing well!  I just wanted to say "thank you" to those that have registered for our 1st Annual Corvair Track Classic in Hastings, Nebraska on August 28-30, 2015 and encourage everyone else to enroll that have not had the opportunity to do so.  Just a reminder, the $249 price for early registration cut off date is April 30 (post marked) for 2 days of racing (Road course / "Grudge" racing / Autocross).  The price from May 1 through July 31 is $279 and then increases to $299 up until the day of racing.  Registration forms are available via my website, www.shadesclassiccars.com - click on "Events" and then "Corvair Track Classic."  Also, if you have a need to work out a payment plan, please give me a call personally and I will do my best to accommodate.
Thanks to everyone for your interest and I am hopeful to see each of you in August at our Corvair Track Classic!
 Blessings,

Chris Shade
Shade's Classic Corvairs
www.shadesclassiccars.com