<VV> VirtualVairs worked again and 140 FC stuff

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 15:04:15 EDT 2015

We have located 2 of the elusive 8 door left cargo door handles with
escutcheons!. Thanks guys.

 I now have a complete set up for making a 164cu inch FC motor into a  140.
Side and top shrouds, carbs(rebuilt) and linkages , and low mileage since
rebuild, 1966 140 heads. I also have 4 chrome bonnets.
I prefer NOT to ship. (would be pricey!) This package ran good on my  PG
Rampy. They are at 13112 , Memphis NY  near Syracuse exit 39 on  Thruway. I am
looking for $700 for all.   I prefer cash or PO money  order .
Details?Pictures?  My phone is (315)689-3366 or  email    _n2vzd at aol.com_
(mailto:n2vzd at aol.com)
Regards, Tim Colson