<VV> Correct battery

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 12:51:15 EDT 2015

Hi all I found a 22F battery in a very rusty  65 500 coupe I bought for parts.  This car didn't have a heater or radio from factory. 95 hp engine.  I recycled the battery but still have the car. Going to dismantle it and send or give pictures to Mark for his history banks.  any others want the history?  Might be this fall before I do it.  Fired my helper, so am on my own.  So many Corvairs, so little time. Directing my efforts to my 62 coupe and 61 Lakewood 500 at the present. Got my hands full with just the lLakewood..  Was in storage for over 30 years.  Got it from Fulton Floyd about 20 years ago who lived at Green Sea SC. Some of you may remember him..  Got some interest in the Virtual Vair T-shirts and CORSA Rosters.  Thanks to Scott Allison and Trey Bosson.  Still got some left. Good buy folks, $5.00 plus $3.00 shipping.  Rosters are $8.00 Post paid..  Also we still have 7 slightly damaged Corvair Basics for $15.00 Post Paid, plus you get a Corvair Basics CD with it.  For you Rampside people we have the Blue Rampside t-shirt on white, silver gray, gray and Brown colors.   They are $12.00 plus 20% shipping.
Jerry BrownEastern Director.