<VV> Run, don't walk to your mailbox

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed Apr 29 21:01:48 EDT 2015

VVer's:

My CORSA Communique arrived in today's mail.  If you haven't seen it
yet, the May issue contains a 5 and half page article on Smitty's life
with Corvairs.

It's quite evident that Smitty put a lot of time and energy into it and
the results are a very, very enjoyable read.  I'm about 75% of the way
through it now and will enjoy the last page and half in bed in a few
moments. I almost don't want it to end.

I would like to thank Smitty publicly for putting it all down in writing
for all of us to enjoy.

If you haven't seen your copy yet, be prepared for a real treat.

Steven J. Serenska
Bristol, Rhode Island

1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4