<VV> Service manual errors

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Sat Aug 1 18:04:13 EDT 2015

Thanks for the links.  Unfortunately neither one mentions the tool.  The J-8916-1 apparently is for the later early bearing style but it doesn't list a different one for the FC which doesn't seem right.  I just figured out the problem.  In the text it mentions J-8916-1 but the tool page shows 8619-1.  They transposed the numbers and I didn't notice.
Thanks!

From: Eric Lucas [mailto:ericlucas at hotmail.com]
Subject: RE: <VV> Service manual errors

Joel,