<VV> Smitty's distributor question

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 14:27:29 EDT 2015

Smitty - My earlier note mentioned that I am not sure the un-plugging
caused the problem. As I see it, pulling the primary input to the coil (the
switching wire) would be problematic because power would still be fed into the
distributor module. I am not electronic-savvy enough to track down the
electrical flows inside the module. I suggested cutting off the power feed  to
the distributor module - by pulling off the 12 volt feed wire, usually at
the  coil or resistor. I suppose it is possible that other electrical current
could  "feedback" through the other side of the coil into the module, via
the switching  wire.

Open to suggestions! - Seth

In a message dated 8/4/2015 10:59:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,