<VV> 13" tires

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Tue Aug 4 17:53:20 EDT 2015

I just bought four 185/80-13 Maxxis MA-1 tires for $430 after all taxes and fees. The manufacture date on them was 2415, that would be around May of this year . The store (Tires Inc.) said there were Six left in the Texas warehouse.
 Why is it you have to pay a tire disposal fee when you buy the tires and then you have to pay to dispose of them ?

                                      Ed Lindsay
                                      West Florida Corvair Club
                                      64 Coupe
                                      61 Rampside