<VV> Corvair Track Classic

Chris Shade shadesclassiccorner at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 16:32:39 EDT 2015

Hello Corvair Friends!
I hope that this message greets you doing well.  I just wanted to send out one final reminder about our Corvair Track Classic in Hastings, Nebraska this August 28-30.  As many of you know, we will have two days of racing (Road racing, drag/"grudge" racing and Autocross…..see attachment for complete schedule, etc.) plus a BBQ and car show.  The event is open to ALL Corvair drivers (not just racers!) and is a timed competitive event by classes.
Thank you to those of you who have registered, I appreciate your support!   If you are still "on the fence" about coming, I would be grateful for you consideration.  I am confident everyone is in for a great time with Corvair friends on a World-Class track!  Please don't hesitate to call me with any questions. Thank you and I hope to see you in a few weeks.
Blessings,

Chris Shade
Shade's Classic Corvairs
www.shadesclassiccars.com