<VV> Red corvair for sale

RACER355 at aol.com RACER355 at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 17:27:56 EDT 2015

Let's make this very easy.

I will happily accept $19k as is.  I can confirm that it  drives well
having just been driven in from East Hampton to Huntington, 90  miles.

70 mph all the way, solid, fun, non bag of shit  car.

Just want it to go to a good home, i have had a few of them  over the
years, more recently a Corsa Turbo.  It is hard to find them  proper and solid.

Best to all,

Tom Papadopoulos
Autosport Designs, Inc.
Lotus  Motorcars of Long Island
203 West Hills Road
Huntington Station, NY  11746
Tel: (631) 425-1555
Fax: (631) 425-6185
E-mail:  racer355 at aol.com
Website: _www.autosportdesigns.com_ (http://www.autosportdesigns.com/)

In a message dated 08/04/2015 8:26:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,