<VV> Ultra Vans in Oregon

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 23:11:57 EDT 2015

   The wife and I traveled from Florence, Oregon to Coos Bay, Oregon
which
is about 50 miles. In that small amount of distance I saw 2 Ultra
Vans
heading North on Highway-101. Is there a gathering someplace? One of
them
was white and had a big smile on the front. The other was all white
and
sounded GOOD!

Yes!! this  last weekend until today was the  "Western Pod"  gathering in Gold Beach!  About 20 people attended / 5 coaches
I went down yesterday and visited..for a few hours..

"Smiley" is out of BC... and  most likely the white one that sounded so good... had 2 gold stripes down the side?  is   from the Portland area....
Lon Wall built the engine.  He makes regular runs to Phoenix...3 so far this year...