<VV> Ultra Vans in Oregon

cdj cdj at juno.com
Thu Aug 6 01:07:05 EDT 2015

There was a gathering of UVs in Gold Beach, OR. The first UV you saw was the Adams UV out of Canoe, BC and the second was the Joneses UV out of Sumner, WA. If you would have waited a few minutes you would have seen two more. The Bells out of Boring, OR and the Mellos out of Albany, OR.
CDJUV 400Sumner, WA