<VV> New Member - New Orleand Corvar Enthusiasts!

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 19:33:17 EDT 2015

We have a new member of the New Orleans club . He is located in Tylertown,
MS, just across the state line from Slidell, LA.

Name is Cody Slocum, nickname "Spike"!

Let's give him a BIG Corvair Club welcome and show him the importance of
belonging to CORSA as well as our New Orleans Corvair Enthusiasts club!

He seems to be an experienced mechanic and body man and has set some pretty
 strong goals for a 1962 Corvair Monza 900 Coupe w/ Powerglide.

I would welcome any assistance that Virtual Vairs can provide to him.

Here are some of the things he is trying to accomplish with this '62.
    Rear disc brakes

    17" wheels all around, remote oil cooler, has a set  of modified 140
Heads, fuled by a Holley 500 carb that he advises has been tuned  for a
Corvair.

There are some issues I have explained will and will not work on an early
model but would on a late model. He does not have access to a late model
Corvair.

Sooo please let's welcome him to our Corvair Club, CORSA!

Bill Hadley
Prez
New Orleans Corvair Enthusiasts
Denham Springs, LA