<VV> New Member - New Orleand Corvar Enthusiasts!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 19:51:09 EDT 2015

Sooo please let's welcome him to our Corvair Club,
CORSA!

Bill Hadley

Welcome Spike!    Tell US  here on VV  what your plans are and if you take pictures..  ATTACH them to your email!

You are going to have fun!   There are several EMS with rear Disc's   LeVair  Performance in Indiana  is the most prominent supplier.

Never fear about "Stocko-whacko's around here...we've got members with v8's in the back / middle and front!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages