<VV> Offering An End of Summer - Long Weekend - Corvair Get Together for Toronto, Ottawa and Quebec Corvair Owners!

Tony . ottawacorvairguy at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 14 13:33:54 EDT 2015

PLEASE pass the following information out to your local Corvair Club.

Who wants to do this?  Email Tony @  OttawaCorvairGuy AT Yahoo DOT ca

End of SUMMER offer.... Take a nice long drive with your Corvair, other Corvair owners and friends.

I would like to extend an offer to be able to get Toronto - Ottawa and Quebec Corvair Owners to meet in one place at our farm Sept 5th. Rain day the 6th.

I understand it that it is one and half hours father for Toronto owners than Moteral. However, I feel our farm makes a great midway  point to meet along with what there is to see and do in the area. Make a long holiday week out of it.

Things to visit while you are here:

1. Fort Wellington National Historic Site. The Fort is located in downtown Prescott and is very close to our farm.
If above link does not work go to:
 http://www.prescott.ca/tourism/area-attractions-directory/fort-wellington-national-historic-site.aspx

2. Upper Canada Village in Morrisburg, ON. Lots to see and do, nice place to eat onsite and best to take a full day for this one.

If above link does not work go to:  http://www.uppercanadavillage.com/

3. Drive to Ottawa, see the sties and/or night life ...

Two Hotels nearby in Brockville:

Stay the night before the get together - so you do not have to drive so far the day of. Or stay the night after to cut your driving time down per day.

Days Inn Brockville
Steward Blvd (is right next to the 401)
Phone 613-342-6613

Quality Hotel Royal Brock
100 Steward Blvd (just down the road from Days Inn and father from Highway Noise)
Phone 613-345-1400

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Upper Canada Village - St. Lawrence Parks CommissionBattle of Crysler Farm Visitor Centre  |
|  |
| View on www.uppercanadavillage.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

|   |
| Fort Wellington National Historic Site |
|  |
| View on www.prescott.ca | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |