<VV> round cover

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 15:03:05 EDT 2015

I think you are referring to the cover where the combustion air blower goes 
 for a gas heater. I will be installing a gas heater in a 62 Monza soon , 
so if  you still need it when I get time to do the job...
Regards, Tim Colson  Memphis NY   

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list