<VV> Teal Front Floor Mat

movair at aol.com movair at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 19:03:33 EDT 2015

 Hello all,
   I have a full width, Dark Blue, 65-66 Front floor mat, NOS in box that is not dried out, or has cracks in the rubber, or has a corner missing from the mat. It has an unknown preservative on it that has kept the rubber very supple for years. I would like to TRADE this floor mat for a Teal,(or Aqua), full width, front mat, NOS for my 64 Coupe. Green mats need not apply. Mat should be NOS, no cracks or pieces missing. Would also be interested in the rear mats should you have them, but we would have to work out a price because I only have the Dark Blue front mat. Contact me via e-mail if interested. No, I don't wish to sell my mat. Need it to trade for the Teal mat. Thanks!!

  Kelly Parker
MoVair at aol.com