<VV> noisy lifter

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 18:07:32 EDT 2015

Have you listened with a stethoscope to pinpoint the location of the clack?  It should be just one valve/lifter/rocker.   A stethoscope  (or a big screwdriver with a solid handle held to my ear in the really early days) has helped me in the past many times.Bob Hall

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4