<VV> Front end shimmy

Wade Lanning wblanning at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 16:44:46 EDT 2015

I agree with Bob to take a closer look at the wheels & tires. You can rotate front to back first, but also check the wheels to make sure they true. You can jack each wheel up, spin it by hand and check for wobble. You could set up some sort of guide near the rim to help observe for wobble.

Also, there is the possibility of some failure in tire sidewall or tread in one of the tires that might cause this. I had a car once that pulled to one side. I thought it was alignment, but I rotated tires around until I found it was a tire problem, not suspension.

Wade