<VV> Barnes & Noble book review

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 15:21:45 EST 2015

I would not be too worried. This guy is an "Author" in only a very broad
sense of the word. -Seth

In a message dated 12/7/2015 11:44:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

A  terrible book that needs some reviews...  All you have to read is the
title and intro section to see this guy is clueless.  Did you know  Corvairs
roll over at speeds as low as 26mph?  I should look in the shop  to make
sure the rubber is still on the  ground.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/chevrolet-corvair-design-and-engineering-fla
wed-from-its-inception-robert-grey-reynolds-jr/1120923623?ean=2940046461992#
productInfoTabs
Joel  McGregor
the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org