<VV> rare part for sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 15:55:03 EST 2015

I have a very rare Otto parts carburetor adapter that I located for a customer who changed their mind on a conversion and am offering it to the first come on our list. It is an NOS adapter to mount any size SU or similar carb on a Corvair turbocharger. It can, of course, also be used to put a YH carb on a manifold that takes an SU carb. It comes with the gaskets for both side as well as an accelerator spring, It is a one piece aluminum casting and has two vacuum ports that can be used, or not. Please drop me a private note for the price, if interested. I will also take LM Rochester or YH Corvair carbs in trade for it if you are a hoarder (sorry, investor :-).
Thanks,
Grant Young