<VV> YH-SU Adapter Sold , but many others on hand - ADV.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 20 12:25:29 EST 2015

Thanks to all who inquired on this rare Otto adapter, and to the buyer, of course. I like to keep parts in circulation. I still have dozens of various and unique adapters for 2BBLs, 4BBLs, SU's, Webers (side and down draft) and even an adapter that mounts a pair of Weber DCOE's back to back over the center of a 140 similar to the ones on the How to Hotrod book. If you also have a VW, I have a couple of 40 gal. storage containers full of performance adapters and linkage and off road parts (all NOS)I would like to move. I am just too busy with carburetors and turbocharger rebuilds to properly market anything else. (Please, only private replies, and as usual, if you don't have cash, but like to hoard carb cores, I will usually take them in trade.)
The Carbmeister