<VV> Fw: Direction flasher revisited

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Dec 25 14:30:47 EST 2015

Typical for GM at the time. The easy to find flasher plugged into the
fuse box became the 4 way flasher and the regular turn signal flasher
got relocated to above the steering column in a simple bracket. This led
to a lot of people replacing the easy to see flasher but not fixing
their turn signal problem.

Why two flashers? Because at the time, flashers were based upon number
of bulbs flashed. So the 4 way flasher was a different part number than
the regular one side of the car at a time flasher.

Frank DuVal