<VV> that e-book

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 14:56:57 EST 2015

Can anyone tell me whether I could buy an e-book on Amazon, download it to my laptop and read it on my laptop (or print it out from the download)?  I don't have a fancy-schmancy e-book reader nor do I want one.  Basically, I think if a book is available only as an e-book it must be a pretty crappy book but, in this case, I'd like to find out for myself just how crappy!

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley

<I decided to purchase this e-book and just see what this guy had to say. It
started out with the usual rhetoric about the Corvair. Sure there are a few
things he gets wrong as he is obviously not a mechanical person. But a
little over 1/2 way through the e-book he had continued to researched what
was going on with GM and the NTSA in 1971-72 and the 1972 report we all like
to refer to as exonerating our Corvairs. If his research is accurate and
holds true we will all be surprised to know that even what was and was not
said in the Corvair report was manipulated by then politics. Big surprise,
huh?>