<VV> LAKEWOOD PROJECT question

Wade Lanning wblanning at comcast.net
Sun Dec 27 21:47:09 EST 2015

I have removed and re-installed rear springs in my '62 wagon with the powertrain removed. The interior, windows nad rear hatch are off too, thus about as light as can be. I put a floor jack under one control arm, jacked it up a little bit, disconnected the shock absorber on the top, lowered the control arm until the spring tension was released, then unbolted the bottom shock bolts. This way the shock absorber helps to keep the spring from coming out unexpectedly.

Wade Lanning