<VV> '65 Front Stabilizer Bar Installation

Carl Kelsen Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 02:12:13 EST 2015

G'day from Australia everyone,
I have been very busy with the construction of a new garage over the past 18 months and I am having eye surgery in January 2016. As soon as all of this is behind me I want to get back to finishing the restoration of our right hand drive '65 Monza convertible.

At present I am experiencing problems installing the front stabilizer bar. It fits but it's hard up against the fuel tank which of course is not right. I am certain I have fitted the fuel tank correctly but wonder if I have by chance managed to install the stabilizer upside down or 180 degrees around. I can of course remove it, turn it over and attempt to reinstall it, but before I do this I wondered if anyone has had a similar problem or could give me some advice?

In closing I hope everyone had a great Xmas and that 2016 is a great for all of you.
Regards from down under
Carl Kelsen
RHD 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza convertible