<VV> '65 Front Stabilizer Bar Installation

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Thu Dec 31 19:00:18 EST 2015

Some thoughts:

The dip in the middle of the bar goes down & the bends at the ends go forward of the center portion of the bar.

The links holding the bar should be close to vertical.

This picture is a '64 but it is almost identical.  Left is rear.  You can see the relationship to the tank also.  Of course you may have to turn the picture over since you are down under...

[http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=63052,filename=IMG_2641_7_1.JPG]<http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj3y6_JpofKAhUUHmMKHbJsBNMQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcorvaircenter.com%2Fphorum%2Fread.php%3F1%2C438983%2C439179&psig=AFQjCNHoeTAgds0ypRFavwH6L6x1UoP9Mw&ust=1451692619585544>