<VV> corvair content - (sort of)

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 18:54:51 EST 2015

uestion:  Does anyone have any suggestions for an antenna for my garage, where I do all my corvair work?  All I have on my stereo is a couple of pieces of wire.
 When the ballast was hosed in one of my shoplights, it worked that way for the most part.  But now that I've had a chance to fix the ballast,
I can't get any radio stations worth a flip.  It's weird.  Some days if the garage door is up, I get good reception.  Others, not so much.
I have often theorized that If I had a "real" antenna, then I should be able to get some stations.  But where to look for one.
I tried radio shack and the clerk looked at me like I was on cheap drugs or something.  "Like, what's an antenna?"
 It IS a metal garage.  Thoughts, opinions, and ideas welcome.  Thanx   Randy

Longer Wire up into rafters!!  or Ebay   http://tinyurl.com/o3f6dfp

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio