<VV> LM front suspension shims

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:15:25 EST 2015

Hello, I am rebuilding a lm front suspension.Upon dis assembly of the drivers side upper a arm, I found two shims between cross member and bushing shaft.Both were the same thickness. I think these were installed at the factory since front end has not been in a car since the early 70's.My guess is they were used to adjust for some manufacturing tolerance for camber.Question, should I re assemble with shims or, rely on lower arm adjustment only to adjust camber?Thanks in advance,Jim CuneoNorcal Corsa