<VV> LM front suspension shims

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 12:58:40 EST 2015

Jim - If you need them, you need them. If you are reinstalling all the
large parts that were there before, with new bushings or ball joints, of
course,  you will likely need them to get the (negative) camber range you want.
Generally speaking, the shims were only added to put the range of the camber
adjuster in the "realm of possibility". If they weren't needed, they
wouldn't be  there. - Seth

In a message dated 2/2/2015 9:15:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,