<VV> Welders

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:15:57 EST 2015

Bryan,

A welded is one of those things I would consider buying 2nd hand off
craigslist, as long as you are able to test it before the purchase. Just
look for the bottle hydrostatic test date and be familiar with what was
originally supplied with the unit. Shy away from any that look like they've
had a rough life, or that the owner makes excuses about why you can't test
it.

Good luck.

Geo...