<VV> Welders

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Feb 4 10:27:34 EST 2015

Thanks all, I hadn't thought about the parts side of it much but that is a big consideration.  I just did a tail pipe and it came out horrible, I may see about doing some practice welds if possible with friends' units before buying something else.  Much as I'd like to blame the machine it could certainly be operator error.

I have a Northern Tool not too far away, I see they have both Hobart and Lincoln 140s for about $500.  I can check with my local welding shop as well, they may have something comparable.  I'll troll CL for a while too, maybe something will turn up there, this isn't a big rush but I do have a couple projects on deck for the spring that require welding.

--Bryan