<VV> Looking for owner of Yellow '64 Convertible in North Texas

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Feb 4 14:32:13 EST 2015

I ran across a nice looking yellow '64 convertible with a Powerglide, black top & A/C in a Dallas TX classified ad.  The ad just has an automated system to send a message to the seller and I can't get a response.  I'm guessing a problem with spam filters somewhere along the way.  It isn't Rick Hack's.
Does anyone know who owns it?  I would imagine that one of you vendors has sold parts to him...
Thanks!
Joel McGregor