<VV> CRAIGSLIST

James Weppelman jweppel at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:41:01 EST 2015

Yinz guys,
I have bought a lot of stuff off of craigs list over the years. 2" 3x6 piece of marble, fish tanks, even my 61 lakewood.Its doesnt matter where you buy stuff from, the old adige of "if it seems to good to be true, it probaly is" couldnt be more true. Also common sense comes in handy . I wouldnt be going to a strangers house by myself with a load of cash, take someone with you. Youre only saving money if your around to use it. I wouldnt be afraid of these purchases though.IMHO
Jim Weppelman
Pittsburgh
1961 lakewood
1962 500 wagon(rusted need any parts?)