<VV> Updating info on timing cover removal.

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Sun Feb 8 16:29:37 EST 2015

That’s why they invented Gunk.
RonH

-----Original Message-----
From: Ebarr19--- via VirtualVairs
Sent: Sunday, February 8, 2015 6:15 AM
To: mr.jebecker at gmail.com ; vairdude at gmail.com ; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re:  Updating info on timing cover removal.

Seth and John may be right, I just replaced my cooler seals to stop a new
leak on my corvan with a 12 plate cooler. I added a little grease to the
seals  to help hold them it place during installation. Seth is right it does
make a  mess to clean up.
Gene Barr

In a message dated 2/7/2015 9:25:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,