<VV> Updating info on timing cover removal.

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 09:15:54 EST 2015

Seth and John may be right, I just replaced my cooler seals to stop a new
leak on my corvan with a 12 plate cooler. I added a little grease to the
seals  to help hold them it place during installation. Seth is right it does
make a  mess to clean up.
 Gene Barr

In a message dated 2/7/2015 9:25:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,