<VV> NECC ANNOUNCES PERFORMANCE EVENTS FOR 2015

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Feb 9 10:43:51 EST 2015

Looking over the schedule, I don't see any reason a Concours competitor couldn't compete in the drag race as well.  There is a participants meeting at 1 and Operations/Classification from 2 to 5 on Tuesday, but there is a brief Ops/Class check Wednesday morning.  While you'd miss the meeting, I would expect that an e-mail or two to get yourself arranged with the Concours folks would take care of it.  The Stock Group event is at 2, so you'd have to pick between those two, but the schedule has other conflicts that will require choices (e.g. Dollywood or Corvanatics meeting).  As Frank points out, a two week convention isn't practical either.

--Bryan