<VV> Now my question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Feb 9 11:20:18 EST 2015

I've read a lot of debate on the topic, the key from the people who do is to just use a little.  Champion actually makes a product for plugs:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/antiseize.php

In the description it says "Apply sparingly to second and third threads. Do not contact electrodes as it could short out the plug. Do not apply to shielding barrel threads."

--Bryan