<VV> Now my question - II

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 00:31:30 EST 2015

Oooops.  Maybe "gobs" was a poor choice of words.  I guess "liberal amount" would have been better.  (Within reason, of course.)  As far as the garbage produced from running the tap thru the threads, not to worry.  That problem is solved thusly:  my spark plug tap has 4 recessed areas along with 4 sets of cutting teeth.  What I do is spray the tap with WD-40 first,  getting it nice 'n wet prior to installation.  Any debris that is then dislodged sticks rather nicely in those 4 previously mentioned recesses.  Works pretty slick.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
'60 700 4dr '64' 110/4spd
'63 '500' ragtop 110'pg
'65 Monza 4dr 84/pg