<VV> Now my question - II

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:09:16 EST 2015

Yes that does sound better! There was a submitter over on the Corvair
Center Forum who sent pics of his plugs and antiseize was oozing out
everywhere and had been shorting the plugs. So I had visions of that when
you said "gobs" . :):)

I use light grease on my taps to catch the debris.
 Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed