<VV> Now my question - II

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:29:03 EST 2015

It just makes sense to use some, especially when you have dissimilar
metals, because electrolosis sets up really easily when moisture gets in
there, and it will.
I even put some on the threads of the bolts that hold the suspension
crossmembers to the frame. While they came out fairly easily using my air
powered lug wrench, there was rust on the threads that I polished out, but
with the anti-seize, they will come out ok again in another 50 years. :):)
 Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed