<VV> Electrical Problem

mrmaxum at aol.com mrmaxum at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 16:32:39 EST 2015

I replaced the battery cables on my rampside today, I bolted the ground to the engine, and the positive to the strarter and the pigtail from the positive cable to the battery terminal on the voltage regulator.  Went up to start the motor and noticed the engine lights were on, I turned the key to start the engine and it started right up the lights went off.  let it run for a bit and turned the key to the off position and the motor kept running.  I had to disconnect the cables for the motor to stop.  I bolted everything up just like I took the old ones off.  Whats wrong.  Thanks Roger