<VV> EM wiring question

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 23:37:36 EST 2015

Yes , Paul is correct. My 64 supposedly has this wire, as the prior
owner told me it was there since it was a factory A/C Monza. It is due
to current limitations on the generator. It cannot supply both high
beams and high speed blower while charging the battery. Not a problem in
the daytime, and high blower speed not usually needed at night.

Frank DuVal