<VV> 4 post lift

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 04:37:08 EST 2015

I am very familiar with BendPak, since I have owned 3 of them.  Each successive one was larger than its predecessor, and I finally got the one that I should have started off with.  I have a HD9XW, with a rolling jack.  Most of my cars are much larger than the Corvair, and that is the reason for the largest lift.  The company stands behind the product, and it will not hesitate to make right any problems that you might encounter.  This isn't to say that there are problems with the lift, but to say that should you have a problem, they will be there to assist with resolution.  If you go to www.garagejournal.com, you will find many threads about the products, and the support by the company.  If you would like to discuss this with me, just send me an email, with your telephone number and I will give you a call.
Paul in CT