<VV> 4 post lift

Edward Gilroy egilroy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 09:17:05 EST 2015

I have two types, a semi portable one from Danae called a maxjax and a four post from gregsmithequipment.com

The maxjax is interesting but I wouldn't do it again

The other is excellent

I have each about 6 years

Make sure you concrete meets their specs

Ed

Sent from my iPhone - Expect lots of typos!!!