<VV> 62-63 wiring

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 12:16:33 EST 2015

 Hi all been watching the chat of the extra yellow wire and I have a wiring problem with my standard shift 62 Monza under the dash. I at the present can't find my 62 book because of doing a reno of my office.  My question is was the wiring bundle a generic wiring harness for standard shift and powerglide.  I have a 2 conductor connector under the dash with 3 green wires on it. two on one side and one on the other and at present can.  I looked at a 62 PG and it also had the same connector, but there dash is gone.  I'm assuming it is for the PG switch.  The Corvair was a shell when I got it but had tons of new parts to put in it, but no new dash harness, I hope to have the Corvair ready for the 18 Myrtle beach Spring Warm-Up, March 14-15.  By the way being CORSA Merchandise Chair, I finally found a vendor to supply us with the Leather key fob. Just got the order in and they are nice. They are a darker brown with the CORSA Logo stamped on them.  Still $5.00 plus shipping thanks to the vendor being an Old Car Buff who is a lady in her early 30's.
Jerry Brown