<VV> Brake System Difficulties

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Feb 16 13:05:10 EST 2015

Almost every dual master cylinder on any make of vehicle I have replaced
has failed in this exact way.

Extremely common failure.

And it doesn't get better. It may take a long time to get worse, but it
will. I would not wait until you have to constantly step on the brake pedal
to get brakes before replacing! i.e. do as I say, not as I did when I was
young and cheap!

Frank DuVal

Original email: