<VV> Radio Markings -- No Corvair

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 23:38:24 EST 2015

I really don't think that it's going to help a great deal with the top down
at 60+ mph through that single speaker in the center of the dash.  Hell, I
can't even hear the phone ring with the wind and car sounds - and that's a
GOOD thing!  I get to enjoy my ride without interruption.

Send me a text.  I'll get back to you at the next stop.  They are fairly
frequent nowadays. <GRIN>

Later, JR