<VV> Radio ~ enjoy my ride without interruption

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Feb 22 23:44:03 EST 2015

I bought a stereo for my '65 convertible, and have not installed it, for 2 reasons:

1) because I want to do it without butchering the car.

2) since I've had a few nice long peaceful drives, I like the "quiet time"

The car is pretty quiet and it's a nice break from the world, where I can just appreciate the joy of driving my Corvair (quiet for an air cooled car, or just for a Corvair?)

She keeps up with traffic pretty well too, max so far about 85 without too much stress (except me worrying about when a valve seat will float and end my reverie :<{?)

Charlie